5 Reasons Fall Is The Best Season

5 Reasons Fall Is The Best Season

Time to Fall for Fall

7
5 Reasons Fall Is The Best Season
Wallpaperstock.net

Fall is without a doubt the best season of the year. Filled with warm, comforting colors; breezy weather; and the best food there is. It is a breath of fresh air breathed back into students everywhere as the brutality of the semester bears down on them. Here are five reasons why fall is the best season there is.

1. The Weather

Not sticky and unbearably hot like summer, or freeze your butt off if you step outside cold like winter, fall is the perfect happy medium in terms of weather. The bugs are beginning to die and the breeze picks up to create the ideal outside weather. Leaves are turning orange and red, falling to the ground making the outdoors look like the picture-perfect postcard.

2. The Clothing

Due to this ideal weather, autumn is also home to the best clothing of the year. Sweaters, scarves, and boots are on prominent display. Although these items can also be worn during the winter, fall offers the opportunity to mix and match these styles with warmer weather clothing such as short sleeves and capris as well.

3. The Activities

Instagram-worthy activities abound during this wonderful season. Hayrides, apple picking, haunted houses, etc. are available to participate in just about every weekend it seems, and for those of you who would rather stay inside fall is home to football season, leaving you with a weekend filled with cheering and yelling at your TV screen.

4. The Food

The best part about this lovely autumn season is the food, and by that I mean pumpkin flavored everything. There are two kinds of people in this world, those who love pumpkin and those who have no taste. The ever coveted Pumpkin Spice Latte is at last available, giving relief to white girls everywhere who have been going through withdrawals. Two very food-centered holidays occur in fall,

Halloween and Thanksgiving, making for a season filled with too much candy and comfort food.

5. Pumpkins

In case you can't tell, I'm pretty fond of pumpkins. Pretty to look at, yummy to eat, and anything pumpkin scented is automatically ten times superior to all other scents. A major focal point of fall is pumpkins. Carved for Halloween and consumed in a pie for Thanksgiving, pumpkins play a vital role in making fall the wonderful season it is.