5 Reasons Cats Are Clearly The Best Pet

5 Reasons Cats Are Clearly The Best Pet

They don't care about anything at all.
265

We all love those cute, cuddly pictures of animals on social media. They always capture our hearts while we like, comment, and heart every single animal picture and video in existence.

Do we ever stop and think about which one is the cutest? No, of course not! However, cats are above them all with their looks, personality, and unique characteristics. These are five reasons why cats are the best pet to have.

1. They are too stinking cute!

Whether it is a cute, fuzzy kitten or a chill cat they are adorable and irresistible. They are always too hard to resist in the pet stores. All they have to do is rub against your arm begging for affection and they take our hearts. And how can you forget the soothing purring sounds they make when they feel comfort from you. Oh, and who can forget the comfy paw motions they do when they cuddle?

2. They are chill AF

Even though cats can have a feisty attitude, they barely cause any problems because sometimes it is like they are never there. It's the best when you do not have a needy pet like a dog or a nonexistent one like a turtle, but one right in the middle like a cat. They are low key there for you - but not too much.

3. They never leave the house

Finally a pet we can all relate to! It is the best to have a fuzzy friend to share the night with whether that is watching T.V. while cuddling or getting into a comfy bed with a small companion. Now you have an excuse to stay inside and binge watch your favorite show.

4. They are independent

This might be the best reason yet- they are so low-maintenance. First of all, cats take care of their business in a box. They do not need you to keep letting them out to go to the bathroom, they do it on their own, on their own time. Another way cats are strong and independent is you do not need to bathe them. Cats are such a time saver and very low maintenance. This is why they are the perfect and best match for anyone who needs a pet in their life.

5. They are warriors

For all the people who do not like rodents, bats, and bugs cats are the way to go for sure. Cats are strong warriors that love to "hunt". They will protect you in any circumstance and kill any unwanted animals. They think they are presenting a gift to you if they kill for you.

These are just five reasons cats are the best pet to have. There are many more that make these fuzzy cuties number one. They are strong but cuddly, independent but attached, relaxed but entertaining. They have so much personality, yet so restrained. they are a jack of all trades.