5 Reactions You Had To 'Fuller House'

5 Reactions You Had To 'Fuller House'

Comet Jr. Jr.!

25
5 Reactions You Had To 'Fuller House'

"Fuller House" just officially premiered on Netflix this past week, and those of us who share our Netflix account with everyone and their mother know how hard it was to get on and watch it right away. Fortunately, there's more than a few days between us and the airing date which gives everyone enough time to have seen it by now. So, let's recap, what are some of our first reactions?

1. To: Meet the Flintstones

You know you found it a little cliché, but you couldn't help but get a little excited for what was in store for this new season.

2.To: Puppies!

Ok, there is no way you could get enough of those precious little mini-Comets!

3. To: The Catchphrases/One-liners

A little too cheesy, made you a little nostalgic, but still a little too cheesy.

4. To: The Set

Who got to get paid for watching reruns until their eyes were sore just so that the set was exactly the same as it was for "Full House?"

5. To: The New Additions to the Cast

Elias Harger/Max Fuller? Enough said.

So, regardless of whether or not you love "Fuller House" or hate it, you know you appreciated Netflix for returning the love of a huge, dysfunctional house of extended family and friends to the eyes of the public.