5 Organic Cosmetics You Need To Try

5 Organic Cosmetics You Need To Try

Because your skin deserves it

685
5 Organic Cosmetics You Need To Try
Everyday Originals

Adding organic products to my makeup arsenal was one of the best decisions I've made. When using conventional products, if it wasn't washed off entirely the next day I would wake up with pimples galore. Some products had so many chemicals in them, that my skin completely rejected it. If you're tired of fussy skin and your products are not doing anything to help, here are some products that you need to try.

Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees is one of the more recognizable organic brands out there. Their lip balms smell amazing and leave lips feeling soft and cared for without feeling greasy. What many may not know is that their skin care line does wonders. I use the Natural Acne Solution Target Spot Treatment on any pimple I may get and the next day it is completely gone. There is no fuss, no painful pimple, and no need to cake on foundation and concealer which usually makes the breakout worse. So the next time you see the Burt's Bees aisle in the store, take the time to pick up some products.

YES TO

This brand has nine different collections each made with a different skin type in mind. The products are 95% natural and work wonders on the skin. Made with mainly fruits and vegetables there are no questionable chemicals being applied to your skin. Another major perk is that the products are tested on employees and never on animals. To get the best results I highly recommend mixing and matching from collections to create a completely customized skin care regimen. Start your path to clear skin here.

Formula 10.0.6

If YES TO is too expensive for your taste, try Formula 10.0.6 as your next skin care product. The price may make you think its too good to be true. Don't let the price fool you, the products leave your skin feeling absolutely amazing. Be forewarned, the masks tingle on your skin. It is completely normal and the packaging even tells you that this will happen. I use my "Three Times Sublime" mask twice a week. My skin has never been more vibrant. And because they're all-natural, the mask can be left on for ten minutes or ten hours. To try out some of their products look here.

Pacifica

Not only is this brand organic, it is one hundred percent vegan and cruelty-free. The skin care products smell amazing. But the real MVP of the brand is the makeup. If you're looking for a great medium coverage foundation, this one is fantastic. All of the eyeshadows are super pigmented. People associate the words organic and vegan with expensive and with Pacifica that is not the case, the brand is extremely affordable for what I believe to be a great product.

The Body Shop

When The Body Shop was having a sale of buy two get one free, I figured it was the perfect time to try some products out. The brand has an entire store's worth of products ranging from lotions, to face washes, to makeup. One of my favorite items from my recent purchase was their smart-color BB cream. The BB cream starts white and as you blend it, it matched your exact skin tone. It leaves the skin feeling soft, moisturized, and plump. I also found the eyeshadows were pigmented and long lasting with little creasing. I am excited to try more of their products in the future.

If you're looking for new makeup and aren't sure where to turn, try the organic section next time. Your skin will thank you.