5 Netflix Series To Binge Watch Right Now

Add these shows to your list.

53
PSU

Whenever I am not having mental breakdowns about writing a paper the day before its due, I am having mental breakdowns over whatever Netflix series I am currently binge watching. There is a strange phenomenon that happens every time I get my hands on a new series. I somehow finish them in record time. If you're like me and are getting through series too quickly and need suggestions on what to watch next there are my best suggestions.

"Criminal Minds" (11 Seasons)

This show is absolutely insane. With eleven seasons to delve into, this series is going to take even the most skilled binge watcher a while to get through from start to finish. Each episode seems more sick and twisted than the last. Fall in love with Dr. Spencer Reid or wish you had a friendship like Morgan and Garcia.

"Shameless" (6 Seasons)

My Facebook newsfeed has been bombarded with Shameless memes and Lip Gallagher appreciation post, as it should be. This show is an emotional roller coaster. I cried on average roughly three times an episode. This is a bandwagon that everyone should definitely hop on.

"Bob's Burgers" (5 Seasons)

Bob's Burgers seems like one of the animated series that doesn't get as much love as it deserves. Unlike Family Guy, this show doesn't rely on sex and fart jokes to come across as funny. Instead, it is just a quirky family interacting and reacting to one another more naturally. I might be biased though because Linda Belcher and my own mother are the same person.

" The Office" (9 Seasons)

This series seems to be on everyone's Netflix must watch list and there's a reason for that. It's a classic. Michael Scott's daily antics in the office are legendary. Jim's faces to the camera describe everyone who has ever had to deal with someone like Michael Scott.

"Once Upon A Time" (5 Seasons)

I'll be honest, I have skipped class to watch this show. It takes all your favorite Disney movies and turns them into their original dark stories. Something is always going wrong in Storybrook and the savior has to work fast to handle it. They're already stories we're invested in from childhood and now they're real.

Sometimes trying to find a new series on Netflix can be overwhelming. What is going to top the series you just finished? Is this going to be worth my time to get addicted to? For these five shows, the answer is yes. I have even rewatched most of these series.