5 Makeup Products Under $5

5 Drugstore Makeup Products Under $5 That You Need

For when you're itching for new makeup but your wallet is low on cash.

151

Anyone who knows me knows I love makeup. Do I own way too much of it? Yes. Will that stop me from buying more? Absolutely not.

I'm also always on the hunt for a good deal, especially when it comes to makeup, but honestly anywhere I can find a good deal, I'm there. These are some awesome makeup products that don't even need to be on sale to be a good deal, and they're so good I would probably spend more than what they cost just to have them!

1. Wet n Wild Photofocus Concealer

This concealer is full coverage, lightweight, easy to blend, and everything anyone wants from a concealer, really. It's also only $3.99!

The shade range is quite small, but if you can find your shade, it's well worth your $4.

2. Essence Lash Princess Mascara

This mascara is long lasting, doesn't flake, super black, and adds lots of volume and length to any eyelashes. It's available at Ulta, and is easily my favorite mascara of all time.

3. Colourpop Super Shock Shadows

Colourpop super shock shadows are cream-to-powder eyeshadows that pack a punch with their insane pigment and reflect. They're available in so many different colors and finishes that there's sure to be one to suit your fancy. These beautiful babies are best applied with the finger, so if you're a beginner to makeup and don't have a lot of brushes, it's a great option!

I've had my eye on this specific shade, Cusp, for a long time now, and I think it's very on-trend at the moment, and an easy, affordable way to step into the world of colorful makeup is to give a $5 eyeshadow a go.

4. Essence Make Me Brow

Another Essence product? Yes!

This is a tinted eyebrow gel that only costs $2.99! Three dollars and an amazing product.

Essence's Make Me Brow eyebrow gel is a super affordable brow product to give sparse hairs some extra love. It's an easy, quick step in the mornings to give your brows a bit of definition, or a great way to set your brows in place after filling them in.

5. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Liquid Lipstick

These liquid lipsticks are only $5, are pigmented, opaque, smooth, and about as comfortable as a matte liquid lipstick can be. My personal favorite is called Flame of the Game, a bright red-orange, but I've not been disappointed in any of these shades!