5 Life Lessons From Grey's Anatomy

5 Life Lessons From Grey's Anatomy

The show is filled with them. Here's a few.

40
5 Life Lessons From Grey's Anatomy
Google Images

"Grey's Anatomy" is a show full of dreamy doctors, constant drama, a hectic hospital, and interns beyond belief. One thing that surprises many is that along with those things Grey's also supplies us with a unique lesson in the beginning and end in almost every episode. While there are 12 seasons of these lessons, here's five that apply to almost everyone.

1. "Your life is a gift. Accept it. No matter how screwed up or painful it seems to be. Some things are going to work out as if they were destined to happen as if they were just meant to be."- Meredith Grey

2. "Really, who doesn’t want more romance in their life? Maybe it’s just up to us to make it happen, to show up and be that for each other. At least that way we’ll find out for sure if you’re meant to be or not."- Meredith Grey

3. "We don’t wish for the easy stuff. We wish for big things. Things that are ambitious, out of reach. We wish because we need help and we’re scared. And we know we may be asking to much. We still wish though because sometimes they come true."- Meredith Grey

4. "Heaven, Hell, Limbo. No one really knows where we’re going or what’s waiting for us when we get there but the one thing we can say for sure with absolute certainty is that there are moments that take us to another place. Moments of heaven on earth and maybe for now that's all we need to know".- Denny Duquette

5. "At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out, they fence you in. Life is messy, that’s how we're made. So you can waste your life drawing lines or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines that are way too dangerous to cross. Here’s how I see it if you're willing to take the chance, the view from the other side is spectacular.”-Meredith Grey