5 Ridiculous Movies You Should Watch Right Now

Can you hear the laughter yet?

20
Chicago Parent

If you're in the mood for a ridiculous movie that probably will make absolutely no sense but that will definitely make you laugh, you've come to the right place. Get ready for 5 of the most confusing, hilarious, unrealistic, beautiful movie masterpieces that you've ever watched.

1. Bodyguard

Telling you the plot would be giving it away. You'll just have to watch it to find out for yourself whether the man above is a bodyguard, a pop star, or a helpless romantic.

The best way to watch this Bollywood film is with no subtitles, and trying to decipher what the heck is actually going on. "Bodyguard" makes for a great party movie and a great time.

2. Battle Royale

While this movie is basically a Japanese version of "The Hunger Games", that's the farthest the resemblance goes. Sit down with some good friends, turn your subtitles on, and you won't stop laughing.

This movie is a perfect memory maker that you'll be talking about for years to come.

Warning: This movie does contain grizzly (albeit unrealistic) images of death and some language that you might want to take into account before you watch it.

3. High Strung

She's a dancer and he's an intense, bad-boy violinist. Filled with gang fights, money scams, violin-offs, true love, and more this movie will keep the night light and the laughs many.

4. Dancin' It's On

Just watch this one. The bad acting is part of its charm.

5. A Christmas Kiss

It definitely does not have to be Christmas for you to watch this movie.

Can a girl ever have too much glitter? The answer is yes. A girl can definitely have too much glitter.

These five movies are definitely ones you won't mind watching more than once. So get out there, find some friends who love ridiculous movies, and laugh your butts off.