5 Hair Products I Absolutely Can't Live Without

Once you try these, you'll never go back!

17
Woman flipping her hair in front of a wall of leaves

After years of experimenting and trying new styles with my hair, I've come to rely on a few favorite products to get my hair looking its best. Whether I'm styling it naturally curly or manipulating it with heat, I always use these hair care faves! From conditioners to brushes, here are all the things I absolutely NEED every time it's wash day.

Briogeo Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask

I never thought I would be the kind of person who would be willing to spend extra on conditioner . . . but here I am. This Briogeo deep conditioning mask is the BEST hair mask I have ever tried because it smells incredible and leaves my hair effortlessly soft and shiny. Whenever I use it, I absolutely love touching my hair because it's so smooth and healthy-looking!

The Wet Brush Shower Flex Detangler

I've tried several different brushes, including everyone's all-time favorite Denman brush. But if I had to choose one, this Wet Brush detangler is it. I use this brush whenever my hair is wet and it gets out all the snarls and tangles without hurting at all! It is by far the gentlest detangler for my hair, which is why it's a must-have for me.

Scruples White Tea Magical Serum

YouTube

This White Tea Magical Serum is magic indeed! Whenever I smooth it through my hair, it gets rid of frizz and adds so much shine without being too greasy or heavy. I especially like to use this on dry, heat-styled hair because it freshens up the style and leaves the hair looking lustrous.

Briogeo Farewell Frizz Conditioning Spray

Another Brigeo product I cannot live without is their Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioning Spray. This leave-in conditioner smells so wonderful and is the perfect consistency to add moisture to my hair without weighing it down. After I've washed my hair, I spritz this product all over and comb it through. It also doubles as a detangler!

Kitsch Gold Open Shape Claw Clip

YouTube

And last is the hair accessory I rely on the most: claw clips. For my curly hair, claw clips are the easiest to get my hair out of my face while still looking semi-cute. But with the Kitsch Gold Claw Clip, I find that I can really dress up my look with a simple braid or half-up like this photo shows. I especially love that it can hold all of my hair in a bun for hours!