5 Great Date Ideas In Boston

5 Great Date Ideas In Boston

Finding a great date idea is easy if you know where to look!

185
5 Great Date Ideas In Boston
Cloudfront

Boston is a great city with so many places to explore. Finding an exciting place to hang out and revisit is always an experience and is even better when it can be used as a potential date spot! Since I have lived in the Boston area my whole life, I know some of the best places to explore, sightsee and take amazing pictures.

Whether you like history, hiking, museums or nature, Boston has something to offer for everyone and will always leave you excited and eager to do more! After lots of exploring, experience and living in the city, I have been to some of the best date spots in Boston! Here's what I found:

1. Picnic or Skating on Boston Common

The Boston Common is one of the most iconic spots in the city, and a beautiful setting for a picnic or laying under the stars. In the winter, check out the Frog Pond for skating under the lights! No matter the season or the weather, the Boston common is sure to have a great view, atmosphere and, often times, music and activities!

2. Exploring Rose Kennedy Greenway

The Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway is a great place for walking, talking and eating! During the peak seasons - fall, spring and summer - there are food trucks, vendors, music and activities! There is so much to see along the way and in Rowes' Wharf, you couldn't ask for a better setting!

3. Walking the Freedom Trail

If you like history and like walking, the Freedom Trail is definitely something to check out! Along the 2.5 mile trail, you will pass 16 historical sites and locations that played a huge role in United States history! This is definitely a great date idea and can teach you a few things too!

4. Dinner in the North End

A definite must for a date is making a stop in Boston's North End! Here you can explore the amazing history and try some authentic Italian food. While you're there, be sure to try a pastry from the famous Mike's Pastry!

5. Walking the Esplanade to Harvard Square

The Esplanade is home to so many Boston events, walks and celebrations that are sure to be exciting! Walking along the beautiful Charles River Esplanade to Harvard Square gives you a taste of the city and a great place to see at the end! Harvard Square is home to great shops, restaurants and the beautiful campus of Harvard University. There is so much to see!

Boston is one of the most famous cities in the country with endless possibilities for exploration and for date ideas! Just going out and walking through the city streets will bring so many ideas and places to stop along the way. Finding the best places, history and activities can be an easy task in a booming city like Boston, as long as you know where to look!