5 Easy DIY Nail Looks To Get Into The Holiday Spirit

And to get in some much-needed self-care!

27
A person's hand models pink and sparkly painted nails.

Self-care is extremely important, but I don't always make time for it. One of the things I love to do to practice self-care is to paint my nails! It doesn't matter how simple or how complex the design is, it's simply a fun activity for me to take my mind off of everything else. And it leaves my nails feeling polished and beautiful. So here's some easy nail art ideas for you to use, whether it's for self-care or not! And a lot of these looks match the theme of the holidays!

Multicolored Nails

For multicolored nails, simply choose five different nail polishes that create a cohesive color palette! Add some matte or sparkly ones into the mix to switch it up!

Sparkle Dotted Nails

For this festive look, grab a sheer nude-ish nail color and any shimmery colors you have! Paint on two layers of the sheer nude then dot with the different shimmer polishes. It almost looks like there's tiny ornaments on your nails!

Classic Red

This look only needs 2 nail polishes: your favorite red and a glitter polish! Paint all of your nails red except your ring finger, which you'll paint with the glitter. You could also make this a festive look by painting your ring finger red then striping it with a white glitter to make a candy cane design!

Gold Tipped Nails

This nail look is more understated with its subtle gold tips. Simply paint on a light nude color and outline the tips of your nails with some gold polish! This look is perfect from now all the way until New Year's!

Dark Nails

Go for a darker nail color with some warm undertones and a subtle shine to really match the mood of the holidays! These nails will work perfectly sitting by the fire and sipping hot cocoa!