5 Burger Spots For $20 Or Less In Midtown

September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day -- check out these places that come at a reasonable price!

33
Exploregram.com

Many places claim to serve up "the best" burgers in Manhattan. In Midtown, restaurants prices can increase very quickly within just a few blocks. These places are good for their quality and price range, where you can get a burger and even an entire, meal for around $20.

1. Bareburger

Bareburger is one of the most budget friendly burger places in Manhattan. Bareburger is a chain restaurant that you can find all over the country along with multiple locations in New York City: 366 West 46th Street, 153 8th Ave, 535 LaGuardia Place and more. The restaurant is known for their 100% organic, non-GMO, fair trade, and homemade products. Does it get any better than this? Burgers range from $9.65-$13.25 with meat choices of duck, boar, bison, elk, along with the standard beef burger and vegetarian options. It is possible to get an entire meal including a burger, fries, and milkshake for $19.45.

2. Shake Shack

Shake Shack is one of the most well-known burger chains in the city. With all the rave, it is no doubt a cheap and fast option if you are just looking to grab a burger and get out. If you choose to stay, try and find a seat as soon as possible. When it comes to prime dinner time there is a good chance it’ll get busy and you’ll be waiting for a seat especially at the 691 8th Ave location, close to Times Square. Their burgers start at $4.19 for a simple hamburger and even the most expensive burger is only $9.49.

3. Bill's Bar and Burger

Bill’s Bar and Burger is the perfect place to go right after a show with its convenient location right near Rockefeller Center. You can get the cheapest Market Veggie Burger for $8.50 or splurge with the Grilled Shrimp Burger for $13.95.

4. 5 Napkin Burger

5 Napkin Burger’s Midtown location on 630 9th Avenue is one of the priciest out of the bunch with burgers ranging from $15.50-$17.50. Their different burger options including Lamb Kofta and Korean BBQ make this place worth checking out. As a bonus: the prices shown include fries.

5. The Counter

The Counter is an easy tourist spot for Times Square shoppers. You do not even have to leave Times Square to build-your-own burger starting at $12.50. They also sell “expert builds” that are already customized ranging from $10-$18 depending on the meat and size of your burger. Their price range is fair considering anything near Times Square can get expensive. This place is family friendly with options that can satisfy children with their kid menu and adults will love their wide variety of booze including their adult-only shakes.