42 Daily Thoughts All Aggressive Drivers Have

It's a jungle out there.

7

Driving can be stressful. From the slow drivers to the drivers that clearly should never have passed their driving exams, there are endless reasons to get angry while driving. For us aggressive drivers, it can be a daily burden to control your anger while driving with these people on the road. And don’t even get me started if you’re driving with someone in the car and they try to comment on your driving. You could be walking, so be thankful. Even though we are aggressive, we are always safe. We know what we’re doing. If you’re anything like me and trying to drive, especially in New York and on Long Island, you have these thoughts basically daily.

1. *Backing out of driveway* This is MY street, you turd. You will wait for me.

2. You cut me off. Okay, well I’m just going to tailgate you so you know you pissed me off. Uncomfortable yet?

3. I MISSED THE GREEN LIGHT BECAUSE OF YOU.

4. At least my playlist is killing it.

5. THIS IS MY JAM.

6. The light turned green 0.5 seconds ago. WHY. AREN’T. YOU. GOING?

7. Don’t you know you’re supposed to watch for when the opposite light turns yellow to anticipate our green light?

8. Honestly, could you be going any slower?

9. Let’s go, Mr. Snail Man.

10. Why isn’t this a two lane road?

11. I can just casually pass him on the opposite side of the road, right?

12. I wonder if the other cars can hear how loud my music is.

13. I’m over it.

14. These red lights will be the death of me.

15. That man definitely just saw me jamming out. Oops.

16. THANK GOD, THE PARKWAY.

17. Is it too cold to roll down my windows?

18. GOODBYE, SUCKER.

19. Middle lane is empty. TIME TO GO 80.

20. Adios betches!

21. I’m basically parting the red sea of cars right now.

22. I am the best driver on this road.

23. Jesus, the speed limit is 55 why are you going 50?!

24. Where did these people learn how to drive?

25. At least the left lane is free.

26. OMG don’t you know the left lane is for speeding?!

27. WHY are you pressing your breaks? There is literally nothing in front of you.

28. I can’t deal with anyone today.

29. I feel like I’m eternally rotting away at this speed.

30. Good thing I’m not in a rush.

31. JK I AM GET OUT OF MY WAY.

32. IS THAT A COP?!

33. Play it cool.

34. SH*T HE’S COMING FOR ME.

35. False alarm. I should probably slow down.

36. LOL, NAH.

37. Finally, my exit.

38. Oh, you’re turning right too? Thanks for using your blinker, you almost got rear-ended.

39. Probably would’ve deserved it.

40. Idiot.

41. Look, this is how you use your blinker. It’s a great little thing.

42. Wow, I am king of this road.

It's a love-hate relationship with driving. So many emotions.