4 Little Tips For the High School Seniors

5

You only think you're ready to get out of there.

1. Stop complaining about being in high school.

You only get to go through high school once. Stop complaining about the bull crap work that you have do. You're gonna miss it. You're gonna miss the teachers reminding you when things are due. You're gonna miss your parents making you go to class because the one day you don't go to class in college you get bonus or they assign something that you have no idea about.

2. Go to all the events.

Spring semester will bring a ton of senior events. Go to them all. You've probably been told this a million times but it's because it's so true. Just go.

3. Start preparing for college early.

Figure out what you are going to need and start shopping early. There's nothing like shopping at the very last minute and not getting what you want. Don't get everything on the list the college sends you. Find a friend that has lived in the dorms and they should be able to tell you exactly what you need and do not need.

4. Spend time with your family.

Believe me, I was ready to get off to college, away from my family for a little bit. I thought that I knew how to do everything and I would be just fine. Wrong! I call my mom and dad every other day and text them almost daily. If it's not a question about what to do then it's an "I miss you, can I just come home?". Spend Friday nights at home watching movies or playing cards. It'll be well worth it when you look back on all the memories.