4 Ghoulish Halloween Treats To Make This Spooky Season

Just because Halloween won't be the same doesn't mean you can't have a ghostly time!

26
Halloween cupcakes decorated with orange, purple, and green frosting and surrounded by fake spiders and dracula teeth.

For Halloween this year, you may not be able to celebrate like you usually do by going to a large party or maybe a haunted house. But what better way to stay in the Halloween spirit than to whip up batches of ghoulish treats to enjoy with family and friends? Make these and you won't be missing regular trick-or-treating!

Haunted Cupcakes

YouTube

There's so much variety to these cupcakes, since you can make skeletons, mummies, spiderwebs, pumpkins, and more! Decorate them with family or friends for an extra special Halloween activity. Preppy Kitchen has the perfect recipe for these monstrous desserts.

Harvest Candy Corn Chex Mix

YouTube

What a perfect fall and Halloween treat all rolled into one! Enjoy flavors of pumpkin spice and sugary candy corn balanced out by salty pretzels in this snack mix recipe from One Little Project.

Ghostly Candy Bark

YouTube

For an easy bark filled with your favorite candies, try out this Boo Bark recipe! Customize it to your taste but make sure to place the eyes on top to make it spooky.

Scary Witch Finger Cookies

YouTube

Try your hand at this creepy witch fingers cookie recipe from Simply So Good! They're the perfect bite-sized treats to snack on, and they couldn't be more in line with the Halloween spirit!

Whether you're baking frightful desserts, watching scary movies, or carving pumpkins, have a happy Halloween!