35 Signs It’s Time To Leave Him

35 Signs It’s Time To Leave Him

A list of things you shouldn't have to deal with.

9120
35 Signs It’s Time To Leave Him

As I’ve gotten older I’ve seen a lot of friends be in relationships that for a lack of a better word really suck. A lot of the time we can be blinded by our feelings for someone so much that we do not notice essential signs that tell us a relationship is not healthy. In college people begin to seriously look for the person they’ll spend the rest of their life with. Sometimes in that search people are so wanting for somebody that they do not take the time to think about whether the person they’re with is really a good match. So I’ve done it for them. Here’s my list of some things no one should put up with in a relationship. If these apply to you, do yourself a favor and reevaluate whether you truly want him.

1. If he makes you feel inferior, leave him.

2. If you can’t talk about the future with him, leave him.

3. If he laughs at you, not with you, leave him.

4. If your parents disapprove, leave him.

5. If your friends disapprove, leave him.

6. If you can’t ask him what his intentions are, leave him.

7. If he does poorly in school, showing that he has no self discipline or drive, leave him.

8. Look at the people he hangs out with. If they’re shady, leave him.

9. If he laughs at your goals and dreams, leave him.

10. If he doesn’t have any goals or dreams, leave him.

11. If you can’t joke around with him, leave him.

12. If he makes you feel insecure, leave him.

13. If he doesn’t like your family, leave him.

14. If he says, “I just don’t know what I want right now," leave him.

15. If he doesn't know what he wants, leave him.

16. If he doesn’t take the initiative to talk to you, leave him.

17. If he won’t take initiative to see you, leave him.

18. If he makes you uncomfortable in any way, leave him.

19. If his temper scares you, leave him.

20. If he tells you to change yourself to better accommodate him, leave him.

21. If you cannot talk about your religion with him, leave him.

22. If he has ever been unfaithful to you, leave him.

23. If you can’t trust him with your every secret, leave him.

24. If he gives you ultimatums, leave him.

25. If he doesn’t inspire you to be a better human being, leave him.

26. If you couldn’t imagine him raising your kids, leave him.

27. If you are constantly making excuses and exceptions for him, leave him.

28. If you can’t cry around him, leave him.

29. If he refuses to tell people about you, leave him.

30. If anything he does makes you feel like he’s embarrassed by you, leave him.

31. If you wouldn’t want your best friend to be with someone like him, leave him.

32. If he belittles you, leave him.

33. If you’re only staying with him because it’s easy, leave him.

34. If his words and actions don’t match up, leave him.

35. If you don’t want a son just like him, leave him.