33 Thoughts We All Had While Watching Rihanna's "Work" Music Video

Rihanna's hips makes Shakira's hips look like straight up pathological liars.

117

Rihanna released her music video for "Work" featuring Drake and the internet lost their marbles earning the video over 27 million views in just three days. Here were some thoughts that everyone had while watching the beautiful Rih Rih do her thing.

1. Oh my god. The video is seven minutes long. Yes!

2. Is she just watching herself dance in a mirror?

3. Wait. I'd watch myself dance in a mirror too if I looked like Rihanna.

4. They should open a window. It looks really toasty up in there.

5. Are they twerking while they are holding a handstand?

6. They all have such wonderful core strength.

7. Oh. There's Drake looking fine.

8. How is he not dying in that sweater and sweat pants?

9. Oh my god. Drake and Rihanna are laughing. I wonder what was so funny. I want to laugh with them.

10. They're grilling chicken in there too? The room must be a million degrees! How are they dancing in that heat??

11. Ayyyyye! The lady grilling the chicken is dancing too! Everybody loves Rihanna!

12. Now I want some jerk chicken.

13. Drake is still at it with those dad-like dance moves.

14. Nevermind...Rih Rih's grinding on him now.

15. Everyone at this party is so in sync with their swaying and such.

16. Rihanna is dancing in the mirror again.

17. Wait, What?! It's over?

18. What is this purple loading bar?

19. There is a second video! She made a second video!

20. She has long hair now. How is it possible for one human to work so many hair styles.

21. Oooo Drake is just observing in the background. I hope she watches him from the couch when he sings.

22. Drake, back at it again with the dad moves.

23. Rihanna's hips make Shakira's hips look like straight-up pathological liars.

24. Wait, are that her...yup, she ain't wearing a bra.

25. I want someone to look at me the way Drake looks at Rihanna.

26. Why are you laughing Drake? What's so funny?

27. Yes, Drake is gonna dance now.

28. Oh, put those Hot Line Bling hands away, Drake.

29. What is that face he keeps making? Is he trying to smile?

30. Oh my god that wink. That beautiful Rihanna wink.

31. Why do they make such a cute couple? Look at them sway together! So in sync.

32. Is it over? Where is part three?

33. Okay, I guess I'll have to accept that it's over.

Kween Rihanna slayed the game, again.