32 Essential GIFs

32 Essential GIFs

Just a list of unrelated GIFs tbh.
81

Nothing punctuates a text better than a carefully selected GIF. Emojis can be effective in conveying some emotions, but they are not nearly as impactful or as visually appealing as a GIF. Still, nothing ruins the impact of a GIF reaction like having to pause a conversation to scour the web for the perfect one, only to lose the opportunity to copy and paste in a timely manner. To combat this tragedy, I have compiled a list of thirty-two essential GIFS to add to your arsenal. It doesn’t matter if you pronounce it Gif or Jiff, these graphic interchange formats are proof that there is a GIF for every occasion.

1. For When You’re Angry

2. For When You’re Hungry

3. For When You’re Hangry

4. For When You’re Horny

5. For When You’re Angry and Horny

6. For When You’re Angry, Horny, and Hungry

7. For When You’re Sad

8. For When You’re Feeling Jealous

9. For When You’re Over the Convo

10. For When You’re Feeling Yourself

11. For When You See a Dog

12. For When You See a Cat

13. For When Your Dorm Fire Alarm Goes Off… Again

14. For When You're Trying to Convince Your Friends to Go Out

15. For When Your Friends Drag You Out

16. For When There are Too Many People in the Jug

17. For When No One is in the Jug

18. For When You’re Stressed

19. For When You’re Excited

20. For When You Receive an Unwarranted Nude

21. For When You Receive an Unwarranted Nude but It's Lowkey Good

22. For When Your Alarm Clock Goes Off

23. For When You Finally Get Out of Bed 12 Snoozes Later

24. For When You’re Bored

25. For When You’re Annoyed

26. For When You’re Being Lied To

27. For When You’re Lying

28. For When You Throw Flawless Shade

29. For When You’re the Recipient of Flawless Shade

30. For When Your Professor Says the Final is Cumulative

31. For When You’re Rejected from Every Internship Opportunity

32. For When You’re Ready to Escape Your Flesh Prison

Alright folks, there you have it. Thirty-two GIFs for almost every occasion, emotion, and season. Of course, this list is not comprehensive. But the beauty of the GIF is the ability to repurpose it. GIFs are funny and effective because the user has the power to manipulate the original intent of the images to meet whatever hilarious or poignant point they’re trying to make. So feel free to play around with this starter pack and rest assured; if you keep this list on file, you will never have to worry about your friends replying before you are able to skewer them with the perfect response. If work on getting your copy and paste speed down, you'll always have the last laugh.