3 Reasons Why Fall Is The Superior Season

I might be quite biased about this decision, but fall is 100% the best of the four seasons. Here's why.

13

The Sweat Stops Here

Walking anywhere during the sweltering heat of summer is truly uncomfortable. With the temperatures dropping during the autumn season, dripping in sweat while being outside for less than 30 seconds finally halts. As if not dying of heat is already not a good enough reason to love fall, the temperatures are also warm enough to not be freezing. Fall has superior temperatures that allow comfort for any outdoor activities in fresh, cool, autumn air.

Foliage Everywhere

The sights of autumn are magnificent. When the leaves are changing colors, vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows fill the horizon allowing for a beautiful sight from all surroundings. Whether you're driving home for the holidays, walking to class, or just taking a stroll downtown, the leaves create an almost magical experience for daily activities. There simply is no other season quite as gorgeous as autumn.

Endless Fashion Possibilities

The season of fall allows for numerous outfit possibilities. Throwing on an oversized sweater with leggings and boots is a simple, yet always fashion-conscious choice. Want to (pumpkin) spice your look up? Try a pair of small booties, denim jeans, with a turtleneck shirt underneath a plain sweatshirt. Going to a fancy lunch date? A long-sleeve dress with a pair of slip-on sneakers is a classic, chic, warm look. Fall allows for several mix-and-match outfits always perfect for a sunny autumn day.

Happy Fall!