Being in college has taught me that time is valuable, and it doesn't need to be wasted on making elaborate meals. I have used these recipes myself and hope that you find them as easy and delicious as I do!

1. Breakfast Sandwich

This is my favorite recipe because you can customize it however you like!

Step 1: Get a mug and spray the inside with non-stick spray

Step 2: Crack one egg into your mug

Step 3: Whisk your egg in the cup until everything is mixed (optional: a splash of milk to make the egg fluffier)

Customize! After everything is missed together, this is your opportunity to put in cheese, deli meat, veggies, etc.

Step 4: Pop your mug into the microwave and cook for 1 minute

Step 5: Use a fork to pop out your egg onto a mini bagel, English muffin, etc. and ENJOY!

2. Ramen Noodles

I use this recipe all the time as a quick meal before heading out the door to class or to curb my late night cravings!

Step 1: Have a Ramen Noodles Packages of your choice

Step 2: Crush up the noddles in the bag so they're in pieces BEFORE you open the package

Step 3: Open the package and remember to get the flavoring pack out

Step 4: Pour the crushed noodles into the mug

Step 5: Fill the cup with water so it just so slightly covers the top layer of noodles

Step 6: Microwave for 3 minutes

Step 7: Carefully take the mug out and stir in the flavoring and ENJOY!

Optional: Add hot sauce or green onions for taste

3. Brownie

When it was my birthday this past year and I was stuck in the dorm room, this was the perfect little celebration treat for me myself and I!

Step 1: Mix ingredients in your mug:

3 tablespoons of all purpose flour

3 tablespoons of brown sugar

3 tablespoons of cocoa powder

3 tablespoons of oil (canola, coconut, etc.)

3 tablespoons of water

Pinch of salt

Optional: 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract // chocolate chips for more sweetness

Step 2: Microwave for 45-60 seconds

Step 3: Let cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!