25 Ways To Pass The Time During Spring Break

How can you best procrastinate?

130

Spring break is (finally) upon us! So, what do you do with all that time? How many ways can you hide from your family? How can you best procrastinate? Well look no further, because I have suggestions as to how you can spend that time.

1. *Actually* talk to your family.

2. Visit an old friend.

3. Learn a new recipe.

4. Paint your nails.

5. Do some situps.

6. Take a walk.

7. Watch videos of baby animals on YouTube.

8. Do some homework.

9. Play with the "What If" function on Degreeworks (or whatever your equivalent is) to see what would happen if you changed majors, even when you have no intent to do so.

10. Text your partner or someone cute.

11. Plan next semester's classes.

12. Make a list of things you'd do if you had unlimited time and money.

13. Learn swear words in a new language (I personally suggest Yiddish).

14. Write a short story about what your life would be like if something had gone differently.

15. Learn to juggle.

16. Blow bubbles.

17. Plan your perfect date, even if you have no one to take you.

18. Dye your hair a crazy color. Or think really hard about it without doing it.

19. Create a Sims family to live vicariously through instead of living in the real world.

20. Learn sign language.

21. Throw a decade-themed party.

22. Learn how to do a handstand.

23. Sleep.

24. Plan a vacation.

25. Start a new show on Netflix, Hulu or other streaming service.