1. Why is that guy in my seat?
2. No, seriously, why? I know they aren't assigned, but I sit there literally every class who does he think he is?!
3. Glad this kid clearly has no concept of volume level on his headphones. He'll be deaf in the next five years, I'm sure of it.
4. I see the girl in the third row is still sick, yet continues to come to class.
5. Oh, no, here comes my professor.
6. Maybe the computer won't work and he'll have to call the IT guy.
Maybe he'll even let us out early.
7. Ugh. The PowerPoint loaded.
8. Today, I promise I will stay alert and focused and take excellent notes.
Let's do this.
9. Unless he keeps clicking the slides that fast, what am I -- the world's best typer?
10. His voice gets more and more monotonous every class.
I swear it does.
11. Would it be rude if I raised my hand and asked if the girl in the third row wants a cough drop?
12. What if I just left and never came back?
13. That's it, I'm leaving -- I can't do this anymore.
14. But what if he says something important and I miss it?
15. I am so hungry I could eat my own foot.
16. Wasn't there a guy who had to eat his arm off to survive a rock slide in the wilderness?
I would never be strong enough to do that.
17. Oh ,man, where were we?! I forgot to pay attention.
18. I really shouldn't have stayed up until 2 a.m. watching "The Office" again.
19. I'm going to get violent if this girl asks or says one more thing.
20. I really need a nap.
21. I wonder if anyone just heard my stomach growl.
22. Put your hand down so we can leave!
23. People are zipping up their backpacks; therefore, I will zip up my backpack.
24. He is the kind of guy to teach until the last minute.
I can tell by the loafers.