25 Signs You Are Actually Jess Day

25 Signs You Are Actually Jess Day

Who's that girl? It's me.

5634
25 Signs You Are Actually Jess Day

If you've seen the television show New Girl on Fox, you are probably already very familiar with the adorkable Jessica Day, who plays the leading lady. Portrayed by Zooey Deschanel, Jess is a quirky, hilarious, and relatable teacher who moves into a loft with a group of guys after her break-up. There are countless times that Jess has spoken for all of us dorks out there, including myself. Here are some signs that you might be turning in to her as well:

1. You aren't exactly coordinated.

2. You love baby animals and you don't care who knows it.

3. You aren't afraid to show your emotions.

4. You know you can't dance but it never stops you from busting a move.

5. You have accepted that you will be single for the rest of your life.

6. You have a tendency of yelling to get your point across.

7. You love the days when you can be lazy and do absolutely nothing.

8. You are totally weird but you wouldn't want to be any other way.

9. You know that it's okay to let loose sometimes.

10. You can be brutally honest with people.

11. You struggle in the flirting department.

12. You overreact to things at times.

13. You are a hopeless romantic.

14. You think that music is the cure to any bad day.

15. You are confident enough to stand up for yourself.

16. You love food.

17. You try to look for the best in people no matter what.

18. You aren't the best at making decisions.

19. You are honest about your mood for the day.

20. You don't have a great concept of how to act normal.

21. You know what you want.

22. You have a lot of the same personality traits as a 5-year-old.

23. You believe that everything happens for a reason.

24. You are always there for your friends when they need you.

25. And you wouldn't change anything about the adorkable person you are.