23 Times 'The Bachelor(ette)' Accurately Described First Year

First-years, you may have more in common with these bachelors and bachelorettes than you realized.

34
http://bachelorburnbook.com/2014/07/24/men-tell-all-ketchup-ruins-everything/

College for a first-year can be tough. You know what else can be tough? Finding love, which is something "The Bachelor" family can attest to. There's something about sobbing men and women shamelessly throwing themselves at one another in the name of love that makes you feel better about your own life. To tide you over until January 4, 2016, when Season 20 of "The Bachelor" premieres, starring Ben Higgins, here are 23 times where these bachelors and bachelorettes accurately described being a first-year in college.

1. When your parents leave you. Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

2. But then you realize you have freedom!

3. Seeing your roommate for the first time ... so exciting!

4. You awkwardly try to find things to talk about with your new roommate.

5. But then you find out your roommate has some same weird habit as you.

6. Sooner or later, you find your people.

7. Eventually, you get close enough to ask someone if they want to live together next year.

8. But no one seems to understand you have resting b*tch face.

9. You are excited for unlimited meal swipes in the dining halls, but then realize what they serve in the dining halls.

10. Going to the gym for the first time, you think you look like this.

11. You go to your first class and your brain explodes.

12. Midterms. Which never seem to end. Except once finals start.

13. You take your first test and realize your pre-comm/pre-med/any dreams are dead.

14. You call your parents to inform them you will be dropping out of college.

15. Gotta look good for your first night out.

16. Making sure to stay hydrated at your first pregame.

17. Trying to flirt with a frat brother at the door of a party like:

18. But you finally get into the frat!

19. So of course you have to introduce yourself to people.

20. When you run into your RA on the way back to your room:

21. The next morning you wake up with a splitting headache. Where's the Advil?

22. When your friends show you videos of what you did the night before.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the final gif of the evening.

23. Sundays.

See you on January 4, Bachelor Nation. According to Chris Harrison, it'll be the most dramatic season ever.