22 Times we all realized our obsession wth the Biebs
1. When he wasn't famous
He has really come a long way. I remember watching his first YouTube videos and thinking, "Who the heck is this kid? He rocks" because it was circa 2008, I was 12 years old, and those were the only words in my vocabulary. I thought he was cooler than any crush I had ever had. What middle schooler wouldn't get weak in the knees for that Ed Harley shirt and matching gold chain?
2. Before he was even on YouTube
Look at those cheeks!! This is what Belieber's call, "Fetus Justin".
3. His first song
*Boy no one has ever heard of before casually holds the fort down for Usher*
4. The Hair
We were sad to see it go. People *flipped* out about this. No? Ok.
5. But *eventually* we got something so much better
Im literally hyperventilating. Give me a second.
6. I'm fine. Really
No I'm not.
7. When you realized he can sing basically any song and make it better
Can you say "puberty"?
8. When he opened up to us about being an idiot
Heartbreaking to watch but it's what we all needed to hear. And see. Someone comfort him.
9. But he made sure we always know what is most important
If you say so, Mr. B.
10. When he got wet...
Im 100% okay with this video never stopping.
11. Every time he hung out with James Corden
I realize how unrealistic it is for this to ever happen to me but damn he makes a really cute copilot.
12. When you realized this is probably how he would cuddle up next to you
This is what dreammmmms are made of
13. When he showed us how important family is
You've got to be kidding me.
14. When he coyly lied to us
Justin, you sit on a throne of lies. Nothing this perfect can be human.
15. When he did this
I think I'm hyperventilating again.
16. When he replaced his own Number 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100, and beat a record held by the Beatles
17. When GQ made him the cover story
Someone take me to a doctor.
18. When he further proved he can take a joke and dominated his Comedy Central Roast
"Selena Gomez wanted to be here. But she's dating men now".
19. When Diane Keaton really resonated with us
"That is true beauty".
20. When Ellen called him out on his Bora Bora escapades
"I mean I'm not an expert but I heard it that it was good"
21. When you realized he is just as incredibly talented as people make him out to be
22. When you realized he really doesn't have to do anything
How do you just look like that?
But let's be honest, we've always loved him.