21 Thoughts You Have When You Turn 21

21 Thoughts You Have When You Turn 21

Twenty- One, Twenty - Fun, a look into the world of your most anticipated college night.

16
21 Thoughts You Have When You Turn 21
Wikipedia

I recently turned 21. Exciting, I know. The day that you look forward to as soon as you walk onto a college campus... I mean... besides graduation. So here are 21 thoughts that I had as I finally turned 21.

1. Can you buy booze at the liquor store at midnight?

2. Holy S#*T, I am actually 21 now.

3. Holy S#*T, I have class in 8 hours.

4. *2 minutes after I wake up* So...do I do a shot now or...?

5. *looks at clock* Shots at 8 a.m. probs aren't a good idea.

6. Will this class ever end?

7. *3 classes later* WILL. THIS. CLASS. EVER. END?!

8.Did I dress okay? Do I really want to take my I.D. photo?

9. Oh, yeah, cool. I forever appreciate that the wait time for the DMV is 12 years long...

10. Cool, so the camera flash hid the bags under my eyes.

11. Can I buy booze now?

12. SHE ASKED FOR MY ID WHAT DO I DO?!

13. Oh, right... My ID is actually legal now.

14. Has alcohol always been this expensive?

15. *looks at Burnett's bottles* No, you're better than that. You're an adult.

16. Tequila? Yeah, that doesn't sound like a poor decision.

17. Has tequila always tasted this way?

18. This bar is full of freshman... omg... am I old now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

19. Just kidding. *leaves bar, buys a bottle of wine*

20. *turns on Scandal and uncorks wine* Olivia Pope would be ashamed of my $5 bottle of wine...wouldn't she?

21. Holy S#*T, I have class in the morning...

However you spend your 21st, be sure to do so responsibly. Party hard, but most of all, party smart and safe. Don't drink and drive.