21 Self Empowering Quotes

21 Self Empowering Quotes

Be yourself, value yourself, love yourself, empower yourself.

126
21 Self Empowering Quotes
HypnoCreative

Words hold so much power in our lives—why is that? They're so simple, that they go unnoticed by many. But, they make us feel. Words evoke emotions in us. They can make us feel heartbroken or make us laugh. They can make us feel connected. More importantly, they can inspire. I am constantly inspired by quotes that I see, and I think you should feel the same!

1. And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good. - John Steinbeck

2. It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary. - Mandy Hale

3. If you’re feeling blue, try painting yourself a different color. - Anonymous

4. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. - Oprah Winfrey

5. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. - Albus Dumbledore

6. And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.' - Kurt Vonnegut

7. There is nothing wrong with loving the crap out of everything. Negative people find their walls. So never apologize for your enthusiasm. Never. Ever. Never. -Ryan Adams

8. You cannot surround yourself with negative people and expect to live a positive life. -Anonymous

9. Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can. - Anonymous

10. Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. - 1 Peter 4:8

11. It’s OK to be happy with a calm life. - Anonymous

12. If you are humble, nothing can touch you. Neither praise or discouragement. Because you know who you are. - Anonymous

13. Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way. - Anonymous

14. Your day will go the way the corners of your mouth turn. - Anonymous

15. If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree. - Anonymous

16. You are enough. You are so enough. It is unbelievable how enough you are. - Anonymous

17. You’re only human. You don’t have to have it together every minute of every day. - Anne Hathaway

18. Be the person your dog thinks you are. - Anonymous

19. Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. - "A Cinderella Story"

20. Be somebody that makes everybody feel like a somebody. - Anonymous

21. It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will. - "Anne of Green Gables"