22 Of The Best Memes From 2016

22 Of The Best Memes From 2016

Here comes dat boi, Harambe

105
22 Of The Best Memes From 2016
Pixel

meme /mēm/ (noun)

1. an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
    • a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

If you didn't know what a meme was, now you know. Since I'm a millennial, it's my job to be updated with the times. Memes are the new thing. I'm a big fan of silly things that can make me laugh and all of these have definitely made me lol (laugh out loud, clarifying this for the non-millennials). 2016 is coming to an end, which means these beloved memes are too. It's time to look back on this interesting, to say the least, part of our history books. Without further ado, here are 2016's best memes (in no particular order)

1) Ted Cruz

2) Harambe

3) Dat Boi

4) Spongegar

5) Mr. Krabs

6) Damn Daniel

7) Bernie v. Hillary

8) Arthur

9) Running Bernie

10) Ken Bone

11) Kermit the Frog

12) Iconic Duo/ Trio

13) Conceited Reaction

14) Joe Biden

15) Mannequin Challenge

16) Describe Yourself in 3 Fictional Characters

17) Confused Math Lady

18) Bone Apple Tea

19) Gavin

20) Goosebumps

21) Bee Movie

22) Juju on That Beat

I hope you enjoyed these silly memes! I think we can all agree that 2016 was an interesting year, to say the least. Ring in the new year and prepare for more memes (they never end). Did I miss any? What's your favorite?