20 Ways Shonda Messed With My Emotions Thursday Night

Leave it to Shonda to have me in tears one minute and then yelling the next minute

9

20 different ways Shonda screwed with my emotions Thursday night

1. When Bailey had to voice her opinion to Kristen and I thought the episode was going to begin with Shonda killing off another OG

2. When Kristen pulled on the heart string and said she'll be the babies mom forever, no matter what

3. And then the lawyer left the Grey-Sloan doctors alone with Kristen...why?!

4. When an inmate called for Bailey's help and I screamed at the tv for her to not go in

5. And then Jo tried to bond with Kristen, she always see the best in others

6. But then Kristen threatened Jo and I was back to being scared of her...

7. DO NOT TELL KRISTEN HER MOM ISNT GOING TO BRING THE BABY TO VISIT....DO. NOT. TELL.

8. When Kristen thinks that they haven't called her mom

9. Then jo tells Kristen that her mom is down stairs but doesn't want to see her

10. And the then the look on Kristen's face, reminding us that although she's an inmate she's still only a kid

11. And then bailey steps in as her "mom" to hold her hand

12. When the trio of doctors do what they always do and see the good in a person and beg for the cuffs to come off

13. And then the jail doctor agrees to take the cuffs off

14. When the baby pops out

15. When Kristen wants to hold her daughter and then tells her how to not make the same choices she did and that she loves her

16. And then Jo once again saves the day with a hug and her way with words

17. Then Arizona jabs at the mom with her witty words

18. Jo asks to be wrong and Arizona holds baileys hand

19. And then we find out at the same time as jo that Alex took the plea

20. Now to wait another week