20 TV Show Quotes I Wish I Learned Sooner

They would've saved a lot of time

109
Geek and Sundry

I binge watch television shows on Netflix like it's my job. I'm pretty sure every college and maybe even high school student does too. Ever sit there watching a show and think "wow that's deep" or maybe even cry over the things that are going on (like every other episode ofGrey's Anatomy or One Tree Hill anyone?). The following is 20 quotes I wish I would've learned sooner.

1. "He’s not the sun, you are." – Cristina Yang

2. "The important thing is not to be bitter over life’s disappointments."- Coach Whitey

3. "One day you’re seventeen, and planning for someday. And then quietly and without you ever noticing, someday is today and then someday is yesterday."- Nathan Scott

-I feel like just yesterday I sat in my guidance counselors office trying to decide whether I want to be a PT or a teacher and soon I’ll be starting volunteer hours and clinicals.

4. "I’m not a stop along the way, I’m the destination." – Blair Waldorf.

Putting yourself first is something we all need to understand.

5. "You need to strive to be better than everyone else. I never said you have to be better. That’s what character is, it’s in the trying." –Coach Taylor.

6. "You can run away from your problems, but you’re just going to find new ones that pop up." - Jess Day

7. "If you're not scared, you're not taking a chance. If you're not taking a chance, what the hell are you doing?" -Ted Mosby

8."You can't jump straight to the end, the journey is the best part" -Robin Scherbatsky.

9. "Got a job? Just get a Job?"- Charlie Day

10. "Knowing is better than wondering... Beats the hell out of never trying"- Meredith Grey

11. "Don't worry, be happy" - Michelle Tanner

12. "But you've got to understand the world is not a perfect place" - Uncle Jesse.

13."They say nothing lasts forever..." - Carrie Bradshaw

14. "You won't get anything unless you ask..." -Lynnie, from Gilmore Girls

15. "You'll never get what you want if you let people step all over you" -Plankton

16. "Just because you don't understand something, doesn't make it wrong." - Joey Tribbiani

17. "You shouldn't have to sacrifice who you are, just because someone isn't okay with it" - Carrie Bradshaw.

via">http://giphy.com/gifs/carrie-frisky-shoulders-iYlv... GIPHY

18. "I'm afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out moron" - Lorlei Gilmore.

19. "You are anything but ordinary"- Ellis Grey

20. "There is no answer, there's just life" -Coach Whitey Durham.