I blinked and it is already time to sign up for classes. I remember signing up for my classes like it was yesterday. This always gets me excited for next year even though, like everyone else, I have no idea what the classes I signed up for even are about. Here are my thoughts about signing up for classes.
1. Soooo when do I sign up for classes?
2. What classes am I even supposed to take?
3. Who is my advisor?
4. If I can't even get up for my 10 a.m classes without being rushed, any class earlier than that is not allowed.
5. Okay I made three back-up schedules just in case all hell breaks loose.
6. Mr.Davis? Yeah let me go look on ratemyprofessor.com before I take him.
7. Average class grade is a B? Yeah I can deal with that.
8. No no no no no I can't make it across campus within 15 minutes I need to start over.
9. Lecture halls are a no for now and the rest of time.
10. Online classes are easier, right?
11. "Hey roomz what classes are we taking together next year?"
12. "I heard that Becky's friend John's fraternity brother Hayden, who knows someone who took that class, said it was easy, just take it."
13. When is my lunch break?
14. Five minutes till 12:01, get the pump up playlist started.
15.The class I want only has one spot left...
16. SOME JERK JUST TOOK MY SPOT.
17. This schedule is going to work I am going to love it.
"Your schedule has a problem find out why."
What do you mean it has a problem?
*looks at schedule*
18....So you're telling me I can't take math at the same time as science? How did I even mess that up?
19. *big deep breath* looks like I have to have class with a foreign teacher. RIP to my GPA.
*Fast forward to spring classes*