20 Things To Gift Yourself On Valentine's Day

Single or not, you deserve it.

300
Coffee Meets Bagel

February 14th is that one day of the year that some of us look forward to and others... not so much. For those of us who don't have a significant other, our gifts usually include a pint of Ben and Jerry's watching "Grey's Anatomy." I'm just trying to be honest. But why can't us single people get gifts, too? Who said that we can't? Oh that's right, they didn't. So here's a list of 20 things you can gift yourself when you don't have anyone on Valentine's Day.

1. The Boyfriend Pillow to hold you close at night.

2. A Puppy... or 20. Adopt one or adopt them all. Just do it.

3. A Kitten (If You Aren't A Dog Person.)

4. Send flowers to yourself to show you don't need anyone to get them.

5.Not a fan of flowers? How about a candy bouquet?

6. Chick-fil-A nuggets in a heart shaped box.

7. A Papa Johns pizza to fill the void.

8. You want that big bear? You GET that big bear!

9. Make those reservations, because it's time for a nice steak dinner or if you're in college, it's time for half-price appetizers at Applebee's.

10. "Fifty Shades of Grey"... [Wink, wink.]

11. A Netflix subscription to fill your day up.

12. A new charm for your Pandora bracelet to celebrate your stage of life (still single).

13. An inflatable "perfect" man since you won't find one out there.

14. A bell you can ring when you want wine. Just make sure you don't break it with how much you use it!

15. And to compliment that bell? A case of wine!

16. A half-naked man mug to make your mornings a bit brighter.

17. A nice pair of fuzzy slippers to lounge around in.

18. Get yourself a new head-to-toe outfit from Victoria's Secret, because you're worth it.

19. A snuggie to cover your winter body so you can pretend you already have your summer body.

20. And finally, wait for the day after Valentine's Day so you can score some awesome candy for 50 percent off!