20 Music Festivals To Check Out This Summer

Because festivals are the cool thing to do

51

The summer is filled with free time, warm weather and of course, great music. Here are all of the great festivals happening this summer that you should snag your tickets for!

1) Mysteryland, Bethel Woods, NY

June 10-13

Home to the infamous 1969 Woodstock, this is now the home ground for the Mysteryland Festival. Last year, I had the opportunity to go to this festival and without a doubt it was one of the most amazing weekends I have ever had and is my favorite festival I've ever been too and I can't wait for round two this year. This year Mysteryland will be hosting artists such as The Chainsmokers, Odesza, Skrillex, Griz, Bassnectar, Zeds Dead, Gesaffelstein, Gramatik and many others!

2) Lollapalooza, Chicago, IL

July 28-31

This festival has an insane lineup this year including artists such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, J. Cole, Future, Ellie Goulding, Disclosure, Flosstradamus, Die Antwoord, Big Gigantic and ZHU

3) Bonaroo, Machester, TN

June 9-12

Head down south to check out Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis, Death Cab for Cutie, J. Cole, Halsey, Tyler the Creator, Third Eye Blind, RL Grime, and Sam Hunt!

4) Firefly, Dover, DE

June 16-19

Mumford & Sons, Kings of Leon, Deadmau5, A$AP Rocky, Blink-182, Disclosure, Porter Robinson, Fetty Wap and AlunaGeorge are just some of the amazing artists headed to Delaware for Firefly this year!

5) Osheaga, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Why not take a spontaneous trip and cross borders into Canada and see Lana Del Ray, M83, HAIM, Flume, Grimes, Bastille, Walk the Moon, Baauer, Keys N Krates, Snakehips and Mac Miller!?

6) Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV

June 17-19

This year's lineup has not been released yet but some artists from 2015 included Above&Beyond, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Alison Wonderland, Flume, Kaskade, Dada Life, Yellow Claw, Tiësto. This year's festival at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in the infamous Sin City will be sure to be better than ever!

7) Veld, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

July 30 & 31

Canada's largest electronic music festival has not released their lineup yet but will be announced next week! Last year Veld hosted Kaskade, Hardwell, Above&Beyond, DVBBS, Nicky Romero, Pretty Lights, Laidback Luke and many others!

8) Panorama, Randall's Island Park, New York

July 22-24

This is the inaugural year for Panorama which is being deemed as the East Coast's version of Coachella. This year Alabama Shakes, A$AP Rocky, AlunaGeorge, Daughter, Flosstradamus, Flatbush Zombies, Kendrick Lamar, Major Lazar, Schoolboy Q as well as many others will be in attendance for the kick-off of Panorama.

9) SWEETLIFE, Columbia, MD

May 14th

The 1975, Halsey, Flume, Grimes and PARTYNEXTDOOR are just some of the few that will be at this festival this year!

10) Electric Forest, Rothbury, MI

June 23-26

This festival is sure to please electronic music fans and girls who take hooping to the extreme.

11) Camp Bisco, Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA

July 14-16

As always Camp Bisco has a killer lineup this year including Odesza, Big Grizmatik (Big Giganitic, Griz & Gramatik), Lotus, RL Grime, Hermitude, Destruco, and Papadosio.

12) Moonrise, Baltimore, MD

August 6 & 7

Last year Moonrise was amazing, myself and a bunch of friends headed from Vermont to Baltimore to check out this festival. This year's lineup hasn't been released yet but last year we got to see 3LAU, Big Gigantic, Cash Cash, TJR, Whats So Not, Datsik, Bassnecter, Above&Beyond and Knife Party at Moonrise.

13) Governor's Ball, Randall's Island, New York, NY

June 3-5

Kanye West, Matt & Kim, Duke Dumont, Purity Ring, Mac Miller, Two Door Cinema Club and Chet Faker are just some of the few artists that are going to be headed to New York in June.

14) Sunset Music Festival, Tampa, FL

May 28 & 29

Hardwell, The Chainsmokers, Galantis, and Jack U make up the headliners for this festival as well as artists such as Vanic, Bro Safari, Cash Cash, Sam Feldt, NGHTMRE, Snails, and Louis the Child.

15) Made In America, Philadelphia, PA

September 3 & 4

Everyone should try and check out the festival where Beyonce, The Weeknd, J.Cole, G-Eazy, Halsey, Nice Jonas, Modest Mouse, Earl Sweatshirt, Meek Mill and Future were at last September.

16) Global Dance Festival, Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO

July 8-10

So far Above&Beyond, DJ Snake and Knife Party will be in attendance this summer in Colorado!

17) Otis Mountain Get Down, Elizabethtown, NY

September 9 & 10

This small festival is known for its bluegrass and Americana music in a remote town in New York that is increasingly getting more and more attention. Past lineups have included Stoplight Observations, Four-D, Argonaut & Wasp, Grundlefunk, Tar Iguana, Cabinet, and Smooth Antics just to name a few.

18) Spring Awakening, Chicago, IL

June 10-12

This festival in the heart of Chicago has been hosted countless amazing artists including Zedd, Flosstradamus, Excision, Borgore, Martin Garrix, W&W, Hucci, Bro Safari and Eric Prydz!

19) The Hangout Music Festival, Gulf Shores, AL

May 20-22

Head down south to see The Weeknd, Calvin Harris, Lenny Kravitz, Flume, Panic! At the Disco, Walk The Moon, The Neighbourhood, Alessia Cara, Snails and Hippie Sabatage just to name a few

20) Electric Zoo Festival, New York, NY

September 2-4

Last but not least, Electric Zoo has been home to Alesso, Audien, Bro Safari, TJR, Pierce Fulton, Don Diablo, Brillz, Slander, Oliver Heldens, DVBBS, and Griz. We can't wait to see who they have this year!