18 Graduation Caps You Wish You Thought Of

From punny to honest to downright relatable.

306
gurl.com

We're in the midst of graduation season, and for thousands of graduates, there's no better way to celebrate years of hard work (and hard-earned dollars) than with a charming DIY graduation cap. From caps that are laugh-out-loud funny to ones that'll make you say "yup, same," graduates around the world have proven to not only be experts in their majors, but incredible Pinteresters, too. In no particular order, here's a round-up of some of the very best!

1. This honest one.

2. This all-too-relatable one featuring a "Parks and Recreation" quote.

3. This super awesome "Hamilton" one, made by a grad who is not throwing away his/her shot.

4. This one, giving credit where credit is due.

5. And this one.

6. This one, too.

7. This super-punny one.

8.This "Harry Potter" inspired one.

9. This one, made by someone who speaks for all of us.

10. And this one.

11. This one, featuring one of the most recent memes.

12. This one, made by someone who knows the best way to say goodbye.

13. The one made by a grad who's wasting no time letting the world know what he wants.

14. This one, which tells it as it is (and as it's going to be for years and years).

15. This one, addressing the elephant in the room.

16. This one, to be referred to when drowning in student loans.

17. This one, which is not only aesthetically pleasing, but gets bonus points for the "Bob's Burgers" reference.

18. And this one, which sums up college pretty well.