Report this Content
For the both the hardcore and casual fans, Scrubs is both a cultural staple and a great source for some amazing quotes and gifs. The main character, J.D. struggles with love, illness, emotionally abused mentors, psychopathic janitors, and the delicate balance between hope, reality, and cynicism.
As a die-hard fan of arguably the best television show ever, I feel obligated to share these super serious life lessons with you.
I would also like to apologize in advance for referencing the 9th season (AKA Scrubs: Interns). Please don't kick me out of the fandom.
1. Be creative.
2. It's okay for a guy to get emotional.
3. Sometimes you have to hold it in, though.
4. No matter how old you are, it's important to stay current.
5. Be articulate.
6. Know when it's a bad time to bother your colleagues.
7. Make a schedule and stick to it.
8. Confidence is key.
9. Impressions are always funny.
10. Know how to get rid of someone.
11. It's important to see the good in everyone.
12. Most of the time, nobody gives a crap about your silly problems.
13. One day, though, (if you haven't already) you'll find someone who fills the void of a platonic friend that you're probably a little too close to.
14. Play pretend.
15. Read everything very carefully.
16. Be humble.
17. Never forget that Hooch is crazy.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.