16 Times Stiles Stilinski From 'Teen Wolf' Summed Up College

"Sarcasm is my only defense."

311
Fanpop

College can be...trying at times. Many times, actually. But no one's academic life is as chaotic as one Stiles Stilinski, one of the protagonists on the MTV show "Teen Wolf." So who better to explain how academic life goes then the one who somehow manages to pass his classes while dealing with supernatural creatures on a daily basis?

1. When you're about to take an exam and you're filling in your basic info on the Scantron all confidently because you studied last night.

Yeah, you got this, fam. You got this exam in the bag.

2. But then the exam gets handed out and the first question is something that wasn't even on the review.

...Wait, what?

3. When you walk out of a class upset because you know you studied but you also know that you totally just bombed that exam.

It hurts deep.

4. When someone else tells you that they did horrible on the exam and then proceeds to say that, "They only made an 89."

Don't even start with me.

5. When you get back to your dorm or apartment to find that your roommates have eaten some of your food.

Look, I get that we're all poor but I need that to live, bro.

6. When the overzealous "preachers" or activists in the quad try to ask you questions about your lifestyle preferences and demand you answer them.

Not possible.

7. When you're trying to butter your friend up so they can swipe you for food.

Does this count as a puppy look?

8. When the professor says ahead of time that class is going to get out early or that next class is cancelled.

You just made my day.

9. When the professor goes completely off topic while you're still confused about what you're supposed to be learning.

I mean, I'm sure your cat is nice and all but I'd really like to be able to pass this class.

10. When you find out that you passed the exam you thought you failed.

Oh my god, I'm actually smart! Yes!

11. When you walk into class to see a bunch of writing or formulas on the board and a friend asks you what's going on.

Totally not ominous at all.

12. When you're trying to find an individual study room in the library and when you peek inside one, someone looks up and sees you.

I wasn't staring, I promise.

13. When your adviser points out that you have a 67 in one of your classes and that you really need to work on pulling that grade up.

Don't worry, I'll work it out. Somehow.

14. When someone else in your class is complaining because they might receive a B in the class while everyone else is struggling to maintain a C.

... You are just fine.

15. When both you and your friend didn't study for the exam that you have in class.

We ride together, we fail, but hopefully still pass this class together.

16. When someone asks you why you haven't started studying for that other exam you have this week.

...I'll get to it. Soon.