16 Sweet Things About Living in a Suite

16 Sweet Things About Living in a Suite

Living together becomes the best thing ever.

367
16 Sweet Things About Living in a Suite

1. It's a wonder how you were all strangers a while ago, but now live together like family.

And of course, the "first impressions talk" surfaces soon afterwards.

2. The "suite" and "sweet" puns just don’t have an ending.

3. You all enjoy hanging out in the common area, whether it be a dinky hall or a warm common room.

Weird stuff happens when you are all together.

4. Those talks are some of the most meaningful moments of your friendships. They are moments of support, vulnerability, drama and lots of laughs.

Farting? Burping? No problem, you've all transcended that.

5. Barging into each other’s rooms is the norm because it isn’t like a regular hall, where doors are locked.

HAYY GUESS WHAT??

6. You’re never ready when it’s your week to clean the bathroom, and you probably think about all the work you need to get done as you clean.

But when that bathroom is spankin’ clean, it’s a great feeling.

7. You can tell when it’s almost that time of the month because of the number of toiletries that suddenly show up in the garbage can.

We’re all synced, guys!

8. Even if you don’t know other suites around you, you proclaim yours as the best one.

9. Things like team laundry service and taking over tables at dinnertime become the norm.

But when some people don’t know how to do laundry...

10. Having four people crammed into the bathroom has a nice, homey feeling to it.

7 a.m. bathroom jamming brightens up the day.

11. Any of your suitemates' friends become your friends, or they simply get sucked into the group.

12. Outsiders don’t understand how living with so many people will not lead to chaos.

It seems like there are a bajillion people in there!

13. These people are your support system and are like your family away from home.

14. Someone is bound to have snacks and come through when you’re hungry.

Better yet, you guys cook together during down time.

15. You support each other at events and feel super proud of each of your friends for pursuing their passions.

16. These people become some of the people you love so much you might cry.

Guys, I'm so lucky to know y'all. Thank you for everything. Shout out to my 120 crew!