16 Netflix Series To Consume Your Entire Weekend

12
HerCampus

If you've had enough of going out and you just need a weekend to recuperate, fall in love with one of these series on Netflix. You’ll start in on episode one, fall into a trance and wake up very confused somewhere around episode 10, wondering what happened to the last six hours of your life.

1. "Arrow"

Being stuck on an island for five years changes people, and it sure changed Oliver Queen.

2. "Jessica Jones"

Jessica Jones is being haunted by her troublesome past while trying to start a new life in New York City.

3. "The 100"

100 teenagers who have grown up in space are sent down to Earth after a nuclear apocalypse.

4. "White Collar"

Matt Bomer...enough said.

5. "Lie To Me"

Dr. Cal Lightman studies facial expressions, voice interpretation,and body language to determine when an individual is lying. He also uses his skills to his advantage.

6. "Royal Pains"

Just when he thinks his world has been flipped upside down, Dr. Hank Lawson's life changes and he moves to the Hamptons to be an on-call doctor.

7. "Making A Murderer"

Premiering in December 2015, this ten-piece documentary explores the very confusing story of Steven Avery.

8. "Prison Break"

Michael Scofield "admits" himself into prison intentionally in an extremely desperate attempt to free his innocent brother who is on death row.

9. "Dexter"

Dexter Morgan doesn't just solve murders, he commits them, but only when he feels justice needs to be served.

10. "Alias"

A young woman accepts a supposed position as an international spy at the CIA, only to find out that the work she has been doing wasn't for who she thought it was...

11. "Parks and Recreation"

Leslie. Knope.

12. "Burn Notice"

When Michael Westen's career as a spy ends on a not-so-good note, he is determined to figure out why it happened.

13. "Orange is The New Black"

"Are you jealous that I'm kinda pretty now and you're not?"

14. "Zoo"

I'll put it this way—this is not the zoo you want to be visiting.

15. "Daredevil"

Matt Murdock takes the law into his own hands to protect the city, and being blind does not stop him.

16. "Better Call Saul"

If you have watched Breaking Bad, this should be next up on your list. Saul Goodman was indeed Walter White's attorney, but that wasn't always his job.