International Musicians You Must Know About Now

15 Global Sensations You Must Know

Why limit yourself to just one language?

83
15 Global Sensations You Must Know
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmi61TKF3HH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid;=1nejphu82455c

Technology has allowed for globalization to accelerate at an incredible pace. Thanks to this, finding new music has become a breeze. And the best part is that new music can come from literally anywhere in the world. These are 15 artists you must know!

1. BTS

BTS is a Korean pop group that has become a global sensation. They debuted in 2013. Song suggestions include: Let Go, DNA, Magic Shop, and Best of Me.

2. EXO

EXO is a Korean pop group that also has subgroups in it such as CBX. They have their own show called EXO Next Door. Song suggestions include: Miracles in December, Unfair, Sing For You, and The Eve.

3. FT Island

FT Island is a Korean band whose lead singer Lee Hong-gi is known for his strong vocals full of emotion. Song suggestions include: Hold the Moon, Severely, and Still Love You (a duet with Lee Hong-gi).

4. CNBLUE

CNBlue is a Korean band that seamlessly obtains success in both Korean and and Japanese pop. Song suggestions include: Shake, Starting Over, and Can't Stop.

5. Aimyon

Aimyon is a Japanese pop singer. She has a beautiful, earthy voice. Song suggestions include: ふたりの世界, 満月の夜なら, and 愛を伝えたいだとか。

6. Weaver

Weaver is a Japanese band whose lead singer plays the piano while standing and singing. There sound is heart-warming. Song suggestions include: こっちを向いてよ, Hard to Say I Love You, and S.O.S.

7. Luck Life

​Luck Life is a japanese band that began in 2005 by a group of high school classmates. Song suggestions include: 名前を呼ぶよ, TVアニメ, and 僕ら。

8. Louane

Louane is young french singer who got her start on the Voice. Song suggestions include: Jour 1, Avenir, and On était beau.

9.. ZAZ

ZAZ is a french singer. Her wide vocal range allow her to embrace all styles of music from jazz to pop. Song suggestions include: Si jamais j'oublie, Les passants, Je veux, and La pluie.

10. Kendji Girac

Kendji is a french singer who also got his start on the Voice. He sings in both spanish and french. Song suggestions include: Andalouse, Les yeux de la mama, and Color Gitano.

11. Camila

Camila was a Mexican pop rock band that started in 2005 and finished in 2017. They have left us classics such as: Todo Cambio, Mientes, and Aléjate de Mi.

12. Jesse and Joy

Jesses and Joy are a brother and sister pop duo that formed in 2005. They are from Mexico. Song suggestions include: Corre, La De La Mala Suerte, and Llorar.

13. Arjona

Arjona is a Guatemalan singer-songwriter. The lyrics to his songs are powerful and inspiring. Each word is chosen carefully. Song suggestions include: Acompañame a estar solo, El Problema, and Fuiste Tú.

14. Moda

Moda is an Italian pop band from Milan. They formed in 2002 and have written beautiful songs since. Song suggestions include: Come Un Pittore, Tappeto Di Fragole, Quello Che Non Ti Ho Detto, and Gioia.

15. Il Volo

Il Volo is an Italian operatic pop trio. There is one baritone and two tenors. Their beautiful voices and unforgettable. Song suggestions include: O Sole Mio, Más Que Amor, and Cosi (featuring Eros Ramazzotti).

Enjoy this new variety of music! Warning: Once you start, you're hooked.