15 Moments That Make Tom Haverford The Best Character On TV

Tom is a true icon.

941
Inc.com

I recently started watching one of the best shows in television history: Parks and Recreation. I love it almost as much as I love New Girl. If you've been following my articles for a while, you know how much I love New Girl. Tom Haverford is arguably one of the best characters on Parks and Rec because of his wit and hilarious antics (though my heart will always belong to Andy Dwyer). Here are some of Tom's best moments.

1. When he didn't heed Donna's warnings at all.

Do you think the guy noticed?

2. That one time when Tom revealed his standards.

I couldn't agree more Tom.

3. This doesn't make much sense, but you know you laughed anyway.

4. Every time Tom Haverford smiles all cute like this a puppy is born.

That may not be the whole truth, but it's still cute.

5. This hidden gem of life advice from the one and only:

Catch me at work putting forth 10% so I can afford a new pair of shoes.

6. When he forgot to hide the Easter eggs.

He had one job, and he still failed to do it correctly.

7. You have probably made this realization before too.

I know I have.

8. This iconic trend he started.

I need to do this to all of my shoes immediately. Look good, feel good am I right?

9. The old part of me that used to love Twilight came alive again when Tom announced his love for the series.

Me too, Tom. Me too.

10. I only hope that this sort of technology is available for Tom one day.

11. Anotha one.

I can't help myself. It's so cute.

12. I feel this statement on a spiritual level:

13. When he was a hype man AND a wing man at the same time.

14. I've never laughed harder at a show than I did at this moment:

This whole episode was just great.

15. He is a true entrepreneur.

I would pay for Sparkle Suds though...