15 Anxiety-Ridden Thoughts College Kids Have Waiting For Professors To Post Final Grades

"There's no way it takes 4 days to put a scantron through a machine"

206
Defense.gov

It's that time of the year again... anxiously awaiting professors to put in those final grades.

The outcome has the ability to make or break the beginning of your summer.

Here are a few thoughts that may have run through your head during this anxiety-provoking season:

1. Okay its been 2 hours since I took the final...are they up yet?!

2. Okay now it's been a full 24 hours, it HAS to be up

3. You know what, it doesn't hurt to check just one more time

4. Maybe I should text someone in the class and make sure theirs aren't up yet

5. Okay professor, I know you don't do anything else with your life, where's my grade?!

6. Okay forget it, I give up

7. I'll stop checking for the next 3 days and then maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised

8. How long does it take to put a scantron through a machine?

9. I had to put in the work to study for the exam, why aren't you putting in your work?!

10. Maybe I just did so bad it's taking him longer to grade it

11. Or maybe I did so good he just keeps checking it to make sure he didn't miss something

12. WHAT THE HECK!!

13. I'm so frustrated, the suspense is killing me

14. Okay professor, you're lucky I already submitted professor evals

15. Okay I give up, I'll just wait until they're required to be posted by the school