15 Songs to Send to That Person You Can't Stand

Sometimes you can sing it better than you can say it.

134576
Rap Direct

You know that one person in your life who everything they do just seems to annoy you? Or that person who's hurt you so badly in the past? Have you ever wanted to say something to them, but you just don't know how to word it? Have no fear! Here are 15 songs to send them to tell them exactly how you feel.

1. "Shut Up" by Christina Aguilera

You know when you can't stand someone and literally everything they say is just so annoying? Yeah, this is the song you need to tell them to listen to.

2. "No Problem" by Chance the Rapper featuring 2 Chainz and Lil Wayne

This song is about how Chance doesn't want to sign to a label because he wants to be free to have the musical career he wants. You can apply this to other life situations though, like not wanting to be tied down in a relationship or friendship.

3. "Really Don't Care" by Demi Lovato

In this song, Demi reminds everyone to give a big middle finger to the liars and heart-breakers in their lives.

4. "F.F.F." by Bebe Rexha featuring G-Eazy

Sorry to say but you probably won't stay friends with all the people you're currently friends with. Sometimes you have to deal with people who constantly need attention or are two-faced or are just really terrible friends. Be like Bebe and tell them to eff off.

5. "I Don't Fuck With You" by Big Sean

6. "You Don't Know Me" by Ariana Grande

This song reminds you that you never know what's going on in someone's life, so don't be too quick to judge them or be rude to them.

7. "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" by Ed Sheeran

8. "I Look So Good (Without You)" by Jessie James

Sometimes you surround yourself with people who bring out the worst in you. This song is about doing so much better without them. Jessie James sings about kicking her old habits, getting a new look, and being happier in general without this one person in her life.

9. "Do My Thang" by Miley Cyrus

No matter what, you're going to do you. You're going to be yourself despite anything anyone tells you. Miley has some serious sass in this song, saying "stay in your lane, b*tch."

10. "Since U Been Gone" by Kelly Clarkson

This song is similar to "I Look So Good (Without You)" because it's a song about being better off without someone. Remember, if someone is toxic, you're allowed to cut them out of your life and enjoy your life without them.

11. "Goodbye" by Kristinia Debarge

And another song reminding you to get rid of horrible people in your life. I guess you could say this is a good way to say goodbye to someone... ha.

12. "Irreplaceable" by Beyoncé

This is just Beyoncé reminding you that you don't need a shitty man in your life. If someone isn't treating you right, then kick 'em to the curb.

13. "Survivor" by Destiny's Child featuring Da Brat

This song is proof that not only can you manage to live without a specific person in your life, you can live a better life. If someone is bringing you down, kick them out of your life and show them how much better off you are without them.

14. "Stronger" by Britney Spears

You don't need that person who hurt you. You are better and stronger without them, and this Britney jam is the perfect reminder of that.

15. "Fuck You (Very Much)" by Lily Allen

In case you didn't get to say "eff off" enough from Bebe Rexha's song, here's another chance. This is a song to sing to all the idiotic, close-minded people in your life.