15 Songs You Can Blast All Summer Long And Never Burn Them Out
Music

Everyone needs a perfect playlist to jam with all the windows down while you're driving with your best friends.

113

Summer is almost officially here! That means long nights with friends, bonfires, pool parties and fast drives with the windows down. But, none of these activities would be half as good without an awesome playlist. Artists are releasing new stuff all the time, and summer is the perfect time to turn your music up and jam.

So much new music has been released lately that it's been a little overwhelming to narrow down which ones should make the cut for your summer playlist. But, there are a few that should be included no matter what.

1. "If I Can't Have You" by Shawn Mendes

A good song to scream out the window as you drive, even if you don't have someone in mind to sing it about. This is also good for singing at stop lights. Please jam and drive safely.

2. "I Don't Care" by Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber

Despite how weird this music video is, I think this might be one of the top bops of the summer. What's not to enjoy about two legends coming together to give us a hit?

3. "Cross Me" by Ed Sheeran (feat. Chance The Rapper & PnB Rock)

Warning: This song does contain swearing.

Ed Sheeran is back at it again, and I'm so happy about it. He's going to be all over the radio this summer, I am calling it right now. This is a great hype song for when you're going for a run, or if you want to just get hyped up before a night out.

4. "Don't Call Me Up" by Mabel

Did you just graduate and you're done with all the drama from your past? This is the song for you. Blast it accordingly.

5. "Easier" by 5 Seconds of Summer

When I first heard this, I honestly wasn't sure about it. By the end of the song, however, I was screaming along to it and I fell in love. I think this is a great song to play while you're getting ready and I look forward to it being one of my summer bops, so it should definitely be one of yours.

6. "bad guy" by Billie Eilish

This song is so soft that I don't suggest playing it with your windows down. But it's definitely still a song to jam to with friends this summer. It's just fun, and it's perfect for when you're just driving and looking at the sunset.

7. "Sucker" by the Jonas Brothers

Unless you've been living under a rock, everyone knows that the Jonas Brothers are back, and everyone is so excited! With two new singles dropped already taking over the radio and a new album coming our way on June 7, you know the Jonas Brothers are going to own this summer.

I feel like it's 2010 again, and I'm so happy.

8. "SOS" by Avicii (feat. Aloe Blacc)

One word comes to mind when I think of this song: bop.

9. "I Don't Belong In This Club" by Why Don't We (feat. Macklemore)

Macklemore is making a comeback while the Why Don't We boys are taking over the world. This song is an absolute banger and it's going to be blasted all summer.

Again, two legends are coming together to create a jam and I am so here for it.

10. "Sixteen" by Ellie Goulding

This song reminds me of high school. For all of you just graduating, hold onto this song. I promise it will put you in every single feels that you've ever had.

11. "Truth Hurts" by Lizzo

I don't know about you guys, but this song makes me think of TikTok and the movie "Someone Great." It just makes me want to turn it up a little bit louder.

12. "Old Town Road-Remix" by Lil Nas X (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)

I don't think anyone saw Billy Ray Cyrus jumping onto this song, and then for it to blow up the way it has. There's no doubt in my mind that it's going to be here all summer, no matter how hard you might try to run from it. Just accept it, "Old Town Road" is here to stay.

13. "7 Rings" by Ariana Grande

She's slaying the game right now. More accurately, she's been slaying the game for the past three years. You already know you're going to be bopping to her latest album, so you might as well embrace it with the rest of us.

14. "Hey Look Ma, I Made It" Panic! At The Disco

For those who are graduating, this is your anthem. I can see the Instagram captions now.

15. "ME!" by Taylor Swift (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco)

I might not be a fan of the bridge, but for all you Swifties out there, this one's for you.

There are so many more songs I could have added onto this list, but I feel that this 15 gives you a little look into what our summer is going to be like. So much great music is being released, this is really everyone's year to thrive. Happy summer!