15 Signs You're A Foodie And You Don't Care Who Knows It

"People who love to eat are always the best people." -Julia Child

14
Pixels

In the words of Buddy the Elf, “I’m in love, I’m in love, and I don’t care who knows it!” Except this isn’t exactly a Buddy and Jovie kind of love here—nope, not even Romeo and Juliet come up to par. This love stands the test of time because these two lovers stick together no matter what. This relationship won’t disappoint. If your outing of choice is a cafe or coffee shop, if you've ever caught yourself drooling a little too much over your delicious food, or if your Instagram has slowly turned into a Foodstagram, this one's for you. Here are 15 signs you’re a foodie and you don’t care who knows it:

1. Out of all the memes, you can relate most to the pizza ones.

2. You take pictures of your food. Your Instagram feed is basically a digital buffet.

3. And who cares about Snapchat selfies? You're sending what you’re currently eating.

4. You have nicknames for your food. Granola is “nola,” avocado is “avo,” and coffee is "coff coff."

5. What to do when hanging out with friends? Food and conversation. Who says you can’t talk with your mouth full?

6. You have never denied food when it was given to you, and you never will. It’s never the right time to let down a trusted friend.

7. You enjoy long, leisurely walks down the grocery aisle. It’s basically therapy for you.

8. You understand Leonardo DiCaprio on a whole new level now.

9. You count someone bringing you food as a sign of true love. Actions speak louder than words.

10. Even if you have a little extra money in your paycheck that week, most of it still goes toward food.

11. It's rare that anything can get you out of bed, but food stands to test that theory.

12. Blame it on genes or a bad metabolism, but that summer body just might not happen this year.

13. Hangry isn’t just a made-up word. It’s a chronic condition that can only be cured by a perfectly satiated palette.

14. You get a little over-excited when you're eating something delicious.

15. You will eat anything, so you have a high level of respect for picky eaters, but you're also seriously confused by them.