15 Signs You Were Obsessed with the Jonas Brothers

JoBro's for life.

102
hercampus

If you were a tween during the mid to late 00's, chances are you loved the Jonas Brothers. From their adorable laughs to their endless posters, these brothers held a special place in every girls heart. Whether you loved Nick and his adorable shyness, Joe and his floppy haircut, or Kevin for just being Kevin, there's no doubt you hadn't mentally dated your favorite Jo-Bro at some point.

But, what separates the fans from the mega-fans is the concerning obsession some of us gals had for these brothers. We went to too many concerts. We watched Camp Rock too many times. We took their break up a little too hard. But in the end it was worth it, because we know we will be Team Jonas for life.

1. Your walls were covered in Jonas Brother posters.

2. You watched their 3D movie a questionable amount of times.

3. You begged your parents for a ticket to each concert because you couldn't miss a single one.

4. You cried during at least one concert.

5. The Camp Rock movies changed your life.

6. You loyally watched 'Jonas' even though you knew it wasn't very good.

7. You followed the brothers relationship drama.

8. You're smiling while watching this gif.

9. You would spend hours watching videos on their Youtube account.

10. You even knew how to draw the original Jonas Brothers logo.

11. You memorized Big Robs rap in Burnin' Up.

12. You know who Frankie Jonas is.

13. There isn't a single music video you haven't seen.

14. Or an album you don't own.

15. And, if the Jonas Brothers ever had a reunion tour, you know you'd be there in a heartbeat.