- Little girls with dreams become women with visions.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- Behind every successful woman is herself.
- “It’s important to wake up every day and remind yourself what you’re working towards. You create your own life, it’s not set out there for you.” –Shay Mitchell
- Aggressive goals require aggressive work ethic. –K.A.
- “I didn’t always know what I wanted to do, but I knew the kind of woman I wanted to be.”–Diane Von Furstenberg
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” –George Addair
- Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
- “I never dreamed of success. I worked for it.” –Estee Lauder
- There are seven days in a week and ‘someday’ isn’t one of them.
- Work until your idols become your rivals.
- Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
- “Success is not easy, and is certainly not for the lazy.” –Samantha Berngard
- You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” –Thomas Jefferson
More on Odyssey
BEST OF Arts Entertainment