15 Sayings to Help You Succeed in Life

15 Sayings to Help You Succeed in Life

The best time for new beginnings is now.

25
15 Sayings to Help
You Succeed in Life
  1. Little girls with dreams become women with visions.
  2. The best time for new beginnings is now.
  3. Behind every successful woman is herself.
  4. “It’s important to wake up every day and remind yourself what you’re working towards. You create your own life, it’s not set out there for you.” –Shay Mitchell
  5. Aggressive goals require aggressive work ethic. –K.A.
  6. “I didn’t always know what I wanted to do, but I knew the kind of woman I wanted to be.”–Diane Von Furstenberg
  7. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” –George Addair
  8. Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
  9. “I never dreamed of success. I worked for it.” –Estee Lauder
  10. There are seven days in a week and ‘someday’ isn’t one of them.
  11. Work until your idols become your rivals.
  12. Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
  13. “Success is not easy, and is certainly not for the lazy.” –Samantha Berngard
  14. You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.
  15. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” –Thomas Jefferson