15 Reasons I Love Photography

15 Reasons I Love Photography

176
15 Reasons I Love Photography
Holly Page

1. I love the way I feel whenever I finally capture the photo that I had imagined in my head.

2. I get to capture moments of life that I may never experience again, such as seeing a certain band perform live or watching an extremely beautiful sunset.

3. I am more appreciative and aware of what my God has set before me in creation.

4. I love taking pictures of people, the smiles that occur whenever I show them their photos just makes my heart swell.

5. Being behind the lens means I don't have to be in front of it. I hate having my picture taken!

6. Photos can tell stories that words cant. Often, people can draw together their own stories through photos and no one can tell them they're wrong because it's all open for interpretation.

7. I love learning new tricks so that I can capture the best image possible.

8. I like that photos can evoke emotion just as much as a good piece of literature can.

9. Photography is like therapy for me.

10. You can capture the moments of life in 1/100th of a second, and that just kinda' reminds me that even the smallest moments are beautiful.

11. You can take "stalker pics" of people you find attractive, but it's 100% ok because you're a "photographer."

12. Other photographers will flock to you when they see you with your camera in hand, which is kinda' neat because I sometimes meet people I wouldn't have met otherwise.

13. When taking a picture, I'm in control of how it turns out, and that's so satisfying.

14. Whenever you fail, you can always try again. It's a learning process.

15. It's one of the main ways that I am able to express my introverted self, other than writing.