14 Times Jacqueline Voorhees Summed Up The End Of The Semester

Or really, any stressful time period ever

18
Manapop

Jacqueline is a ridiculous, dynamically written character with the attitude we all wish we could assert. This makes her incredibly relate-able towards the end of the semester when all we want is to crawl in a hole and avoid all responsibilities of adulthood. Here are 14 times Jacqueline Voorhees summed up our feelings at the end of the semester.

1. When you realize there's only a few weeks left in the semester and you haven't exactly been applying yourself.

2. When your professor tells the class there's a quiz, report, and homework right before finals.

3. When you need to relieve some stress before you do anything.

4. When you have too much to do in less than two weeks.

5. When you try anything to suck up to your classmates for last minute help.

6. When your friend tells you she's getting a 4.0 this semester.

7. When you email/call/Skype your professor every day.

8. When you have to convince yourself you'll make it to the end of the year.

9. When a professor says the final is cumulative last minute.

10. When it's the week before finals and you just want to disappear.

11. When you finish a final and you know you know you didn't do so well.

12. When your professor tells you to take another one of their classes.

13. After you look back at the little effort you made 90% of the semester.

14. When you just need to hibernate until next semester.