13 Things I Like More Than Ole Miss

13 Things I Like More Than Ole Miss

Bragging rights for a year makes the college experience just a little bit better.

48
13 Things I Like More Than Ole Miss
2016 Egg Bowl Photo Gallery-Josh Barnhill

1. Parking Services.

We can barely afford gas, let alone a parking ticket (or 5).

Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator

2. Black Jack Road

Was that a pothole or an animal? Wait, am I on the right side of the road?

3. The Highway 12 drive to Walmart.

4 miles and 7 red lights later...

4. 11 A.M. kickoffs.

To be fair, the 11 A.M. kickoff curse finally ended when we beat Texas A&M. Who saw that one coming?

5. 8 A.M. classes.

*puts on hat to cover up dirty hair, eye bags, and the lack of desire to get up when the alarm goes off 7 times in a row*

6. Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

Turkey and hot chocolate don't go together for a reason.

7. 20 Questions over Thanksgiving Break.

"So who was that in your pictures?" "Are y'all dating?" "How's school going?" "What's your GPA looking like?" "Are you ready for finals?" "Did I already ask you if you're seeing anyone?

8. Cumulative Finals

Do you really expect me to remember everything you taught at the beginning of the semester?

9. Campus Crosswalks

Can you walk any slower? Let me know.

10. Having to Choose Where to Eat

You'd think food would be an easy decision, but there's just so many options.

11. Guys That Wear Axe Body Spray

Although, it is impressive how far away I can be and still be able to smell you.

12. Craving Chick-Fil-A on Sunday

Why must I want you when I can't have you?

13. Winning the Egg Bowl.

Our 5-7 records may be the same, but bragging rights for a year make it all worth it in the end.