13 Reasons Why You Always Wanted To Attend PCA From 'Zoey 101'

Too bad it wasn't a real school.

3390
Hercampus

Let's face it; if you grew up watching "Zoey 101," you've wanted to go to Pacific Coast Academy (PCA) at some point in your life. Between the scenic campus and beautiful dorms, I can definitely say that I've always wanted to attend. Here are some reasons why it seemed like the coolest school around.

1. The dorms.

The dorms shown at PCA definitely set the bar really high for when I moved into college.

2. The lounge.

The student lounge was always a popular place to be. Zoey and her friends had some of their greatest adventures there.

3. It was on the beach.

I mean look at that view.

4. There was a sushi restaurant right on campus.

Sushi Rox was the coolest place to eat on campus. They even delivered and Chase was the delivery boy. Speaking of him...

5. Chase. Chase. Chase.

You always thought that Chase was the most adorable guy around. That curly black hair that made Zoey refer to him as "Fuzzy Head" made him even cuter. You always knew he had feelings for Zoey and you anxiously waited for him to finally make a move.

6. And all those other boys.

Let's not forget about all the other attractive guys that made guest appearances on the show. James Garrett, Vince Blake, etc.

7. "Jet X!"

You've always wanted to ride around campus on a turquoise, pink, or lavender motorcycle, known as a Jet X. Don't even lie to yourself and say that you didn't read "Jet X!" in the exact way they said it on the show.

8. Those little coffee carts right on campus.

They were always there whenever the students needed a little pick-me-up. After the carts were banned by Dean Rivers, the students made sure that he brought them back by starting competing coffee shops out of their dorm rooms.

9. The teachers were so chill.

Throughout the show, Zoey and her friends seemed to have barely any homework to do. The classrooms were beautiful with the nicest views of the beach.

10. Zoey and her friends were truly squad goals.

Look at that group picture. Photoshop me in right near the tree. Also, those outfits...

11. Coco was the girls' dorm adviser.

Coco was pretty much always a mess. Something was always going on with her, but fortunately food was there to help her get through all her issues.

12. They could hang out on the roof.

The boys' dorm had a place to hang out right on the roof. The beach chairs and flamingos made the roof a great spot to relax.

13. You've always wanted someone to toss you a Blix.

Blix was undeniably the most popular drink on campus. Zoey's refrigerator was always stocked with it in bottle form and there was even a Blix machine conveniently located in the lounge.

Sadly, PCA doesn't actually exist. However, some shots were filmed at Pepperdine University. And yes, I did consider applying to Pepperdine just because of that. However, I did end up choosing to attend Providence College (PC), so I guess that's pretty close.